Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've Had Enouph

I am in a clearing organizing mode. Normally I do this room by room at the beginning of the summer but just never felt like doing it. Mathew and I have been cleaning and sorting room his room together. He tossed me a small yellow notepad to throw away and I checked through it to see if it was usable. I found the following entry. I laughed until I was crying and coughing and gagging on the coughs. Of course he vehemently (with hysterical laughter) denied writing it.
Dear journel, My
parents won't let me play, there forcing me to clean I've had
enouph.

Just priceless! Thought you might enjoy a chuckle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a little worried about your spelling there for a minute! :) Hope you get your organizing done so you will feel better!

Love, Nicki