Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am Ridiculous!

I am ridiculous. I know it and I know you know it but as Dr. Phil says "you can't change what you won't acknowledge." A couple of weeks ago I was in a hurry and went by the post office to get a stamp and mail my mortgage payment. Well, Matt went in for me to get the stamp out of the machine and came back with a bunch of change and a 1cent stamp. I must admit I got irritated at him and went in myself to "do it right." When I got in there I found that the overpaid government workers (who at this post office are condescending and a bit rude.) had not filled the machine and I did not have time to go in and wait in the super long line. So I bought 41 of those stamps and put them on my envelope. The back was completely cover and the front nearly covered as you will see below. I know, I am ridiculous! But it sure felt good!

No comments: