Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Tip For No More, Okay Less Ironing

Wow! It has been a long time since I posted. I actually have a ton of stuff to put on but have been busy. I was just thinking tonight about a great laundry tip I got from a lady at church. You may have already heard this but it was new to me. The key is to put your clothes (mainly I do dress clothes) in the dryer for 5 minutes (on high if you have a choice) then take out the clothes and hang them up. By morning ours are aways dry and I iron very little. It works on stuff that would normally shrink in the dryer without being ruined because they just steam for a short time. Just make sure you set a timer or you may do like me and forget. Then I get them wet and start over because I like this no ironing thing! It works great on all fabrics except linen but it does cut down on the wrinkles tremendously-it just doesn't do away with them. I guess I will find out if you already knew this (duh!) or it is new info to you (THANKS!) based on the comments you leave! HAHA!

No comments: