Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super D Duper Deals!

Well, I have really gotten into coupons, CVS and Walgreen's thanks to Lisa. My hubby bless his scrawny neck that I would like to wring, said to me after my first trip. "That's great but you aren't as good as Lisa yet!" =) I wasn't mad, really I just laughed. I went to Walgreen's on my way home form Mom's house and got the free mascara which I do not use but when they pay you $2 to take it off their hands I will take it and give it away. (Thanks to Tasha at ComicalCouponCents for the heads up on the easy saver coupon-I had missed it) Well while I was trying to find enough things to use up my overage-they don't really hand you the money you have to get something else and get it for free- I found this Edy's ice cream on clearance. It was marked $1.57 each. So I stocked up. I paid for all this in the photo $15.30. I know I have seen it for $5 a tub before so I did very, very well!

By the way, we had some of the Hagen Dazs ice cream for lunch and the lid had a dollar off two pints coupon on it. I may just run back and get two more for a mere dollar. It is SUPER good.

2 comments:

Day by Day said...

Wow you did great! Tell Joe he made my day:)

Whatleys' World said...

Mmmmm Hagen Dazs! You are making me jealous!!!! :)