Thursday, March 8, 2007

Whew! Life Is on Its Way Back to Normal

Boy has it ever been a week! Matthew was sick, home from school for three days. I did a lot of house work while home. I got caught up on laundry, did some major work in the kitchen -Did you know we have about 16 feet of counter top in our kitchen? Me neither!=) I went back in to work today to barely controlled chaos. The kids did really well with me being gone for so long but you should have seen all the papers I had to deal with today. Sometimes I hate paper!=) Other than having to get everything back on track it was a fairly good day. I have one student out who has been out all week. They think he may have pneumonia. Poor kid. This year sure has has a whopper of a virus season. Anyway I have nothing of importance to say other than it sure is nice to have spoons in the drawer, several outfits to choose from in the closet and students who say "we missed you!"

No comments: