Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Miracle on Easter

More to praise our Savior for. During church on Sunday morning I looked down at my hand and saw the diamond was missing from my engagement ring. I knew I had had it at church because it had bee slidding around and I thought "I need to get these things soldered". Well, I continued taking notes and yes, I did listen to the rest of the sermon. But as soon as the invitation began all I could think about was all the places I had been in our huge building. I left right away to look in the bathroom and dig through the paper towels in the trash. I was about to go to our Sunday school room when Matthew told me my Dad thought he had found the diamond. And sure enough, there it was. THANK YOU LORD! I was reminded of the woman in Luke who lost the coin and lit the lamp and swept to find it. I have heard before that it may have been like their wedding ornament-coins on a chain. (Which reminds me of those things belly dancers wear on their forehead! tee hee!) Anyway this verse is exactly how I feel:

Luke 15:9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.

1 comment:

Whatleys' World said...

Wow & Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that the Lord allowed you to find your diamond! :)