Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Niece and Nephew Photos

Matthew plays with Ella (6 months old)- He loved making her laugh. She is a cutie and wants to be right with everyone else. If she is in her seat or exersaucer and everyone leaves the room, she starts to cry. She is definitely a people person.

Julia (almost 3) and Auntie Julie

Julia "does" ballet. She was so funny going around on her tiptoes. She wore this outfit the whole day except she ditched the slippers. She thinks she is a ballerina.
Nicholas (6 years old) wouldn't let me take any pictures. I had to be sneaky. Most of the ones I tried to take his head is turned or you see only a foot etc. He let me take this one I guess, because it was a cool pose. I have a good one of him climbing the tree but it is a bit too dark. As you can see we had a good time visiting our family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I have been with out internet for like a week and a half so this is the first time that I have been able to check. WE are in Colorado right now. I am so ready to be with mom and Dad and to see you again. WEll must go love you. Vickie

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for the pictures. I miss those little guys so much. It was great to see you and Matthew as well. I'm glad you had fun!

Pauleen said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures - I have been reading your blog and have throughly enjoyed catching up on your family. It has been a long time but I love to read your writing. Next time you are in FL we need to get together.

Julie said...

Pauleen, How absolutly wonderful to hear from you! I would love to see you. I didn't know you were back in Florida. Love to see your kids too. Love ya!