Friday, June 1, 2007

Update on Dad


Dad is doing so much better. They gave him a shot in the muscles which stopped the spasms which were cause the extreme pain. He is home and the pain is being well managed with pain meds. (they weren't even touching the pain before) They have an appointment in a week or so to discuss long term care and the possibility of surgery. Dad would really like to see a doctor that specializes in his problem but that will probably entail going out of state. So that is another thing to pray about. I have a good picture of Matt and Dad but will have to post it when I get home from Florida.

1 comment:

Penny-Sue said...

yeah!! I love it when you are out of school....I get to read a tid-bit from you often now!! Between you and Sarah, I check for updates all the time.... call me a blog junkie! Love ya and am praying for you!! Penny-Sue