Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gingerbread Fun

I had fun making a gingerbread house with Matt and my nieces and nephew. We had a bit of trouble getting them pieces baked. First I left the dough at home and had to make more at Mom's house, then the oven got turned off or something during baking (we don't really know what happened) and the pieces baked for a LONG time only they didn't harden up. Finally we were able to start working and we got it done very fast. With all those helping hands.
Here you see Julia's helping hands. Helping herself to some candy. Vickie said she ate almost no supper. Is this why? =) Ella was very funny! She kept trying to take the candy off the roof. I would give her a piece with icing and would help her put it on and then she would try to take them off. The first thing she did when she got up into my lap was to reach over get an candy and put it in her mouth. Let me tell you, even a one year old knows candy! The final product.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It looks great!I'm glad you got to spend time with your family during Christmas.

Love, Nicki