Monday, February 12, 2007

I Thank God For You

I have come to realize that God has blessed me above what I could ask or think when it comes to friends. Some of you have been my friends since childhood, some not quite so long. But each of you are a special part of my life and I thank God for you. I think of the phrase from scripture "iron sharpeneth iron"- friendship is definitely one of the Lord's most special gifts. You have cried with me, laughed with and at me, exhorted me and loved me. I think that definitely makes you a chocolate chip friend.

1 comment:

Whatleys' World said...

I'm delighted to be one of your chocolate chips!!!! :) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chocolate and it brings a smile to my face to think that I'm a chocolate chip, one of your chocolate chips in your life of a cookie. Have a super day Jules!