Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kid's Say the Darndest Things!

Today the funniest thing happened. I was at a small shoe store where they sell steel toed boots and shoes looking for some work shoes. (By the way the salesman suggested I might like the steel toes for kicking student! "Better not tempt me," I said) ANYWAY, The man had just given me a pair of shoes to try on and I took my shoe off. Well of course the socks I was wearing are for cuteness not for wicking away the perspiration and even though it was still morning they reeked! Well the little daughter of a family in there, probably 4-5 years old said "Ew! Stinky!" I asked her if she smelled my stinky feet. Her poor mother was horrified! Tee hee. I thought it was funny. So she says to the little girl "That is not nice. You shouldn't say things like that, it's mean. Can you say your sorry?" "But I didn't do nothing!" comes the reply. Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

No comments: