Friday, May 25, 2007

A Peek into May Part 1

May has been a very busy month.It always is with school wrapping up and as you know I didn't post much (or at all!) So I thought you might like to see some of the things I did then. I made several costumes for the K5 graduation. They did "The Tortoise and the Hare" combined with some other nursery rhyme characters. It was very cute. The hare kept shaking her hind end to watch the tail flop. The Three Little kittens were very funny. Of course they had to find their mittens and put them on, but that pretty difficult for them. One of the kitten was a K4 child as they didn't have enough kindergartners. They were to put the mittens on and then the song would begin. It took quite a while and one little girl dropped a mitten at least 3 times. It was a riot! I have also included a picture of Humpty Dumpty. I did not make his costume but thought he was so cute. He was to fall down at one point and the Hare was to help him up. Well, one time during practice he fell down (accidentally) and could not get up. By the time two of the daycare helpers had gotten him on his feet we were all in stitches. They all did such funny things that their teacher was soon crying form laughing so much. The children were very concerned and the little Tortoise came down off the stage to hug her which made it even funnier. All in all it was one of the funniest school moments I have witnessed.






Back view to so you can see their tails! Humpty Dumpty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot that I could comment. :) Very cute. vickie

Penny-Sue said...

you gotta love the black high heals on the black kitty!!! I love 5 year olds with that passion to be "the mom" =-) The "other girls" only wore sneakers!!! =-)
Sweet, sweet!! Great job!
Love ya!

Whatleys' World said...

How cute!!!!
:)